You can download the latest version of Ozeki Chat by clicking on the link below. After download, you need to unzip it and run the installer in the zip package.Ozeki Chat v10.3.133
- Improvement (Parallel call performance): Simiulatneious VoIP calls are handled more efficiently
- Improvement (Oracle): The Oracle database capability was improved to handle columns with large data sizes.
- New feature (SMPP): The address range parameter of SMPP bind requests can be adjusted independently of the primary phone number of the connection
- New feature (Autoreply): Messages going through the autoreply look can now ask for delivery reports
- Improvement (Security): Security updates were implemented.
- Improvement (SSL certificates): The SSL certificates have been updated, because of expired dates
- Improvement (GUI components): The performance of some GUI elements were improved
- Bug fix (Minor bugfixes): Several smaller bugs were fixed
- New feature (Text to speech): The robot developer app got text to speech capabilities
- New feature (Safe logging): You can configure the system to hide phone numbers and message text in the logs.
- Improvement (Uninstall button): The uninstall button was removed in the sms messenger app for standard users.
- Improvement (Android): The SSL key management on Android phones are improved
- Improvement (Android): Unnecessary permission requests are removed on Android
- Improvement (Database messaging): The sms from database feature is improved. The logging is better.
- Improvement (Service list): The advanced/services form of the SMS gateway displays more information now.
- Bug fix (Database messaging): Periodic folder cleanup did not work for SQL messaging. It is fixed.
- Bug fix (Http user): Periodic folder cleanup did not work for the HTTP user. It is fixed.
- Bug fix (Http user): The XML response could not handle XML specific characters, such as tags and quotes. It is working now.
- Bug fix (Browser cache): On mac laptops, the browser cache management had a problem, that needed a workaround. Some user pages were loaded from cache instead of the sms software.
- Improvement (Compatibility): This version has several compatibility improvements with older Ozeki versions
- Bug fix (Datbase ID): A bug was fixed in the SQL reporting related to database IDs
- Bug fix (Vresion compatibility): The previous version had a compatibility issue with older versions. This is fixed.
- New feature (HTTP REST API / message download): The json based http rest api got a new command, that allows you to download sms messages from the inbox of a particular user
- New feature (HTTP REST API / message delete): The json based http rest api got a new command, that allows you to delete sms messages from the inbox of a particular user
- New feature (Ozeki REST API): The SMS subsystem was extended with a new HTTP API. This API allows you to send SMS messages with JSON encoded HTTP post requests. The old HTTP API is still in place, and we have no plans to discard it. Both APIs, the HTTP GET/xml based API and the HTTP POST/Json API will be supported long term
- New feature (HLR lookups): The SMS gateway can be configured to do HLR lookups for each SMS before it is sent. The HLR information can be used in routing and can be stored in the reporting database. More information is available in the how to do HLR lookups guide/li>
- Improvement (Logging): Some unneccessary log messages have been removed.
- Improvement (HTTP SMS API server side): Ozeki SMS Gateway is now able to accept HTTP requests in formats for various SMS service providers. If you are not happy with your current SMS service provider, and you wish to switch to Ozeki, you can do that without having to rewrite your code.You simply have to point to your Ozeki SMS Gateway HTTP API url. You can switch from Twilio, Infobip, Clicksend, Clickatell, Messagebird, Sinch, Telnyx, Vonage to Ozeki with ease.
- Bug fix (Memory leak): A memory leak has been fixed.
- New feature (HTTP Rest client): A customizable HTTP REST sms api connection is added. To support custom JSON and native HTTP SMS client connections
- New feature (Sinch): A new sms service provider connection was added to allow direct connection to Sinch
- New feature (Clickatel): A new sms service provider connection was added to allow direct connection to Clickatel
- New feature (Vonage): A new sms service provider connection was added to allow direct connection to Vonage
- New feature (Infobip): A new sms service provider connection was added to allow direct connection to Infobip
- New feature (Clicksend): A new sms service provider connection was added to allow direct connection to Infobip
- Improvement (Email to sms): The email to sms and sms to email features are improved, to support SMS addresses in the email subject line
- Improvement (Android SMS): The android permission settings are improved. The software runs with a smaller number of permissions.
- Bug fix (C# formula modifier): You can modify SMS messages with a C# algorithm. The C# algorithm can be added to a route in the routing table.
- Bug fix (SMS encryption): You can encrypt/decrypt sms messages with a pre shared key in the routing table. This feature had a bug, that is fixed.
- Bug fix (Android file manager): The Ozeki file manager on Android was not working properly. It is fixed.
- Improvement (E-mail to SMS): Goggle mail support is improved
- Improvement (Text file user): The text file to sms feature did not request delivery report by default. This is fixed.
- Bug fix (GSM modem): The deliery report handling in the GSM modem had a bug, that was fixed.
- New feature (HTTP REST API client): A new connection is created to send messages over HTTP REST API services. This connection can encode a message in JSON according to various specifiations. It makes it possible to post SMS messages as JSON requests to almost any HTTP REST API SMS service. User authentication (api keys, usernames, passwords, etc) can be included as JSON variables, or they can be put into the HTTP request header. This in excellent implementation.
- New feature (HTTP REST API service): You can provide an HTTP REST API sms service to your users. The HTTP API of Ozeki 10 SMS gateway way improved to accept REST API requests. The users can encode their messages in JSON and post it to the built in Ozeki HTTP server. The Ozeki HTTP REST API is compatible with the request format of many SMS service providers, so switching to Ozeki from an existing service is very easy.
- New feature (Twillio client): A new service provider connection was added to make it easy to connect to the Twillio SMS service
- New feature (Telnyx client): A new service provider connection was added to make it easy to connect to the Telnyx SMS service
- Bug fix (GSM modem): The GSM modem could not receive multipart SMS messags properly due to an error. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (Android version): The logging on the SMS connections in the Android SMS Gateway was improved.
- Bug fix (POP3): The POP3 client and server was reviewed and some bugs were fixed. A disconnect/reconnect issue that was due to special characters in the username was fixed.
- New feature (Credit limits): A new feature was added, that allows you to set one time or daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly credit limits for connections
- Improvement (HTTP API): The HTTP API was reviewed and several bugs were fixed
- Improvement (Android release): Tha android version has been improved.
Ozeki Chat v10.3.104
- Improvement (Android): Overall iomprovements and bugfixes in the Android version
- New feature (Android): The first version of Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway for Android is released
- Improvement (HTTP API): The HTTP API evaluates URL templates better
- Improvement (HTTP API): The HTTP API compatibilitiy with previous versions have been improved
- Bug fix (Database reporting): The database reporting details page did not work properly. This bug is fixed.
- New feature (Android): The Ozeki SMS Gateway is now available for Android phones. It supports dual sim devices as well.
- Improvement (SMS): The delivery report matching has been improved.
- Improvement (Composer): The message composer form remembers the last phone number
- Bug fix (Message validity): The message validity period takes into account the scheduled date
- Bug fix (HTTP API): If multiple messages were sent on the HTTP API, the XML response was invalid. This is fixed.
- Compatibility (HTTP API): The HTTP API was improved to make it compatible with Ozeki NG SMS Gateway
- New feature (Uninstall button): Uninstall buttons were added to the connections, to make uninstallation easier
- Improvement (GUI): The MPM label is improved to provide accurate measurement for slow connections.
- Improvement (Ozeki Account): The Ozeki Account security has been improved
- Improvement (SMPP): The submit reference matching is improved. Delviery reports are metched with upper, lower and mixed case submit reference strings.
- Improvement (SQL persistence): The sql query evaluation is improved to provide more protection from SQL injection threats.
- Bug fix (Addrebook): The address book import feature had a bug, that prevented phone numbers being imported. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (GUI): The browsre cache prevented the update of the configuration form in some cases. A workaround was put in place to handle this issue
- Bug fix (SMS): The configuration forms did not preserve some values. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (Chat): A bug could cause a message loop. This bug is fixed.
Ozeki Chat v10.3.90
- New feature (Context menu): The context menu was improved, to support file open with the right click
- Improvement (Addressing): There was an inconsistency in the addressing scheme. In a message therere are 3 types of addresses: station ID, connection ID, address. The station ID referes to the computer where the messages is coming from. The connection ID contains the name of the connection, for example SMPPlink1, the address contains the actual address, eg. +36123467. The inconsistency happened when the address field was empty. In this case, in some parts of the code the connection ID was inserted in place of the address, in other situations it was left empty. This inconsistency is resolved. The connection ID is NOT inserted into the address fieled if it is left empty. If you did not configure a default address for a connection (e.g. a default phone number in the SMPP link), make sure you have one configured now.
- Bug fix (Route link): The route name link did not work properly. It pointed to an invalid URL. It is fixed.
- Improvement (Chat): The chat client has been improved to support forms and HTML content.
- Improvement (Forms): The chat forms functionality has been improved to support form transmission through the chat network.
- New feature (SMTP server): The built in SMTP server now support SSL. Two methods can be used: STARTTLS and SSL / TLS.
- New feature (SMTP server): A new authentication method was added to the SMTP server. It can authenticate clients with a username present in the E-mail header. A special e-mail header field was introduced called x-ozeki-auth. And username and password can be provided in the following format: x-ozeki-auth: user; password
- Improvement (IMAP server): Microsoft Outlook support is added to the built in IMAP server. Outlook uses some non-standard parameters which are now supported in Ozeki
- Bug fix (Chat): The chat client displayed duplicate messages on some slow systems. This bug is fixed.
- New feature (SQL reporting): SQL reporting used by SMS service providers is improved. A new tabpage was added to the SQL console (check the bottom), that allows manual modification of SQL templates used for querying the database.
- Improvement (Licensing): The product activation system removes trial license codes automaticall if active codes are enterd
- Improvement (Keepalive): The keepalive algorithm now monitors network traffic. It will only send out keepalive requests if there is no traffic for a configured amount of time on the link. This improves connection speeds on high capacity IP SMS links, because no keepalive traffic is generated under heavy loads.
- Improvement (SMS submit timeout): The submit timeout value of IP SMS connections have been increased from 10 seconds to 25 seconds. The change was applied to support providers accessed through very slow connections and to support providers who provide a slow service.
- Bug fix (Reporting database): The reporting database configuration form did not allow the password to be changed. If you have updated the password, it still tried to connect with the old. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (SMS outbox): In some routing configurations SMS messages could get stuck in the outbox of users. This bug is fixed.
Ozeki Chat v10.3.70
- New feature (Access): Microsoft Access support is added to make it easy to send/receive chat messages and sms messages from Access database tables.
- New feature (Excel): The HTTP API was improved to support Microsoft Excel. Now Micrsoft Excel can be used to send chat messages and sms messages. This feature is loved by office users, because they like to create excel spreadsheats with a list of phone numbers and messages texts. Now they can send message directly from Excel with the click of a button.
- Improvement (SMPP client): The delivery report matching feature of the SMPP client has been improved. In case the SMPP service provider returns the submit reference in lower case hex digits, and after this it returns the delivery report reference as an integer, the delivery report will be matched. (In the previous version we expected upper case hex representation. This version handles both: upper case and lower case)
- Improvement (Chat GUI): The chat GUI had some cosmetic improvements to make it look nicer
- Compatiblity (HTTP API): The compatibility of the HTTP API is improved to support HTTP clients developed to operate with Ozeki NG SMS Gateway.
- Improvement (File exchange): Improvements in the negotiation of the file exchange server.
- New feature (Logs): Daily log rotation is introduced to save disk space
- New feature (SQL to chat): Chat messages can be sent from SQL databases
- New feature (HTTP to chat): Chat messages can be sent using HTTP requests
- Improvement (Logs): The log file names are updated to make them free of spaces and special characters
- Improvement (Control panel): The help section of the control panel app is improved
- Improvement (P2P): Network connection lost, network change detection, and multiple ip address environments are handled better.
- Improvement (P2Pl): The P2P network connection setup is improvied
- Improvement (Routing): The advanced page of the routing match conditions did not make it possible to install new custom conditions. This issue is resolved. Now you can install and configure custom matching conditions
- Bug fix (Routing GUI): The text matching routing rule GUI did not provide correct examples for matching patterns. The examples are corrected.
- Bug fix (UCP connection GUI): The GUI had two configuration tabs. Now there is only one.
- Improvement (Link setup): The link setup is improved in the P2P stack
- Improvement (Link setup): The link setup is improved in the P2P stack
- Improvement (Networking): The UDP source port is allocated randomly in this version.
- Improvement (Accessibility): A new relay discovery layer was introduced, that allows multiple network segments.
- New feature (Installer): A new dialog window is created to help you follow the progress of the installation from the app store
- Improvement (Installer): The ozeki store / installer feature now downloads all components before it starts the installation. The previous version did the two steps simultaneously, which could lead to errors in case of instable network environments.
- Improvement (P2P): The chat network link setup functionality is improved.
- Improvement (P2P): The chat server is improved. It allows simultaneous connections from multiple (e.g.: LAN and WAN ip-s).
- Improvement (Keepalive): The keepalive/automatic reconnect functionality is more intelligent in messaging connections, such as SMPP
- Bug fix (SMTP): The built in E-mail server (SMTP) had a bug, that prevented it to accept some e-mails. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (SMPP): The password box of the SMPP client did not work porperly. It is fixed.
- Improvement (Security): The login form security is improved
- Improvement (Security): Remote chat clients are not allowed to commicate with local connections unless explicit permission is granted
- Improvement (Security): Chat users are only allowed to login on the local computer
- Improvement (Security): Friendships are not established automatically in the chat client
- Improvement (Security): Tunnels used for voice calls are not enabled by default
- Improvement (Ozeki account): The Ozeki Account app allows you to edit your security details, such as login e-mail, password, etc.
- Improvement (UDP): The UDP link management for all services based on UDP/IP is improved
- Bug fix (Keepalive): The automatic reconnect of lost network connections feature had a bug, that prevented the reconnection in some cases
- Bug fix (Imap): The Imap client had a bug, that is fixed.
- Bug fix (Database): The SQL query building had a bug, that is fixed. This prevented some SMS messages to be saved into the database. (Happened very rarely, but it had to be fixed)
- New feature (Unified version numbers): The version numbers are synchronized accross Ozeki products, to help compatibility when multiple products are installed on the same computer. This is why you see a big jump in the versioning of some products.
- New feature (IMAP): We have implemented the IMAP client protocol. Now you can connect your system to e-mail servers through IMAP (both plain and SSL connections are supported). This allows you to create great e-mail gateway setups, such ash e-mail to chat or e-mail to SMS.
- New feature (SMS to Chat): If you install the Ozeki Chat server and the Ozeki SMS Gateway apps, you can chat with mobile phones in SMS. This gives the same experience you would get in a standard chat application.
- New feature (Email to Chat): If you install the Ozeki Chat server and the configure an IMAP or POP3 client connection, you can chat with e-mail contacts, as you would chat in a standard chat application
- Improvement (Chat): The chat transport now supports both UDP and TCP connections
- Bug fix (HTTP API): The HTTP API did not work because of an obfuscation error. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (Friendship delete): If a P2P friendship was deleted, the information was not transfered to all clients. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (File transfer): The P2P file transfer for encrypted connections had a bug, that is fixed now.
- New feature (SMPP user): On the SMPP user s config form, in the Advanced tab page in the delivery report group box you can select Hex formatted submit reporting. If you enable this option, the SMS submit reports returned to incoming SMS messages to your SMPP customers, will be in Hex format. Note that the delivery reports will contain the format as Integer numbers.
- Improvement (Delivery reports): Some SMPP providers return the submit reference in Hex format and the reference in the delivery report is sent by them in int format. Our previous SMS gateway, Ozeki NG SMS Gateway were able to handle this setup, it could match delivery reports in this case. This functionality was added to the SMPP client connections in Ozeki 10. If you use SMPP SMS connections in this product, and you experienced problems with delivery reports, this fix will solve the problem.
- Improvement (Password form): The appearance of the password change form is improved
- Bug fix (Memory leak): Another memory leak was discovered, that could impact long term operations. This is fixed.
- New feature (Automatic updates): Automatic updates are available from this version on.
- New feature (Chat): If P2P communication is used availabilty of remote parties are handled more efficiently
- Improvement (Logging): The overall quality of log entries have been improved. Several meaningless leg entries were removed from the logging system.
- Improvement (Text to speech): The text to speech capability is improved. Now individual browsers and browser tab pages can be address to read out text.
- Improvement (Database reporting): The reporting system (e.g. reporting database) is not recording suplementary messages.
- Bug fix (Memory): A memory leak was discovered. It is fixed.
- Bug fix (Stability): An unexpected exception could occur during heavy network, that could cause the Ozeki service to stop unexpectedly. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (GUI): In cases of parallel GUI access some GUI components were duplicated on the screen. This bug is fixed.
- New feature (Automatic updates): This version offers automatic update capabilities
- Improvement (File uploads): More efficient file uploads are used for file messages
- Bug fix (Stability): The service could stop unexpectedly in previous version. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (GUI bugs): Some titles had spelling errors. These are fixed.
- Bug fix (IMAP): The multiple access synchronisation bug has been fixed.
- Bug fix (IMAP): The deadlock bug fixed.
- Bug fix (Login form): The login form had a bug, which is fixed in this version.
- Improvement (Communication): The system support UDP links
- Improvement (Login form): The login form was improved.
- Improvement (Login): Better login experience
- Improvement (GUI): Better login experience
- Improvement (Login form): This version offers an improved login form
- Bug fix (Availability): The availability indication led did not work properly for cross-server friendships. This bug is fixed.
- Improvement (Base system revision): The base library has been improved. This client is using this new base lib.
- Improvement (Engine performance): The message processing speeds are faster in this version.
- Improvement (Progress report): The cloud icon was introduced to show that the message got to the cloud. This happens before the message is delivered to the destinatination device, which is indicated by a circle.
- Improvement (File upload): The file upload preview is better
- Improvement (Date headers): The date headers in the chat dialog display the actual date
- Improvement (Performance): Faster load times
- Improvement (Picture transfer): This version provides a better user experience for picture transfers.
- Improvement (Encryption): The encrypted file transfer capability is improved.
- New feature (Picture preview): The file upload option displays a preview of the images before upload
- New feature (Upload aproove): The files are not uploaded until you press send
- Improvement (Encryption): The speed of on-screen encryption is better
- Improvement (Encryption): Secure file transfer is added to the on-screen encryption layer
- Bug fix (Cleanup): The dialog window could loose the content during cleanup operations. This bug is fixed.
- Improvement (Speed): The window load speeds have been improved in the chat client. When a dialog opens, or when a dialog is decrypted, the speed is better.
- Improvement (File send): A confirmation is displayed before sending copy-pasted images.
- Bug fix (Window open): The chat window could not open if an invalid delivery report came in.
- Improvement (Reconnect): The reconnect period is automatically incremented to save resources.
- Improvement (Picture transfer): When a picture is sent through the chat, the user can click on it to display it in it s proper size.
- Bug fix (Relay link): If the advertised relay for a specific domain was advertised using a DNS hostname entry instead of an IP address, the relay connection was not created in some cases. This resulted in a "Domain not available at the relay message". This bug is fixed.
- New feature (First release): This is the first public release of Ozeki Chat Client. This software allows you to communicate with people and devices over the Internet using instant messages. The technology behind this chat system is also called Peer to Peer (P2P) messaging.